- Singapore welcomes Azmin despite protest against incursion The Malaysian Insight
- Malaysia to maintain strong ties with Singapore, says Azmin Free Malaysia Today
- 'Johor MB's intrusion into Singapore waters undermines goodwill, trust' New Straits Times
- Ministerial statement on Singapore-Malaysia maritime dispute Channel NewsAsia
- Singapore insists Johor MB's ship visit 'illegal', 'provocative' Free Malaysia Today
- View full coverage on Google News
Republic postponed joint ministerial meeting set for tomorrow over Johor MB's vessel visit.
The economic affairs minister is scheduled to meet Singapore's National Development Minister Lawrence Wong and Foreign Minister Dr Vivian Balakrishnan today.
Singapore Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan delivered a ministerial statement on the Singapore-Malaysia maritime dispute in Parliament on Monday (...
The Singapore government confirms postponing a joint meeting with Malaysia originally scheduled for tomorrow.