- Show off and we'll show up, says taxman Free Malaysia Today
- IRB monitoring social media, bank accounts of those with 'unexplained wealth' New Straits Times
- IRB yet to receive share of special dividend from Petronas The Sun Daily
- IRB tells taxpayers to come clean, assures confidentiality New Straits Times
- View full coverage on Google News
The Inland Revenue Board warns taxpayers that it is keeping tabs on display of unexplained wealth on social media.
PETALING JAYA: The Inland Revenue Board (IRB) has started giving out refunds for the RM16.04 billion unreturned tax refunds in a small scale although ...