- Samsung may have accidentally posted the S10 ahead of its reveal - Tech News The Star Online
- Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 not good enough? Here's why Samsung smartphones are struggling Express
- Samsung Suddenly 'Confirms' New Galaxy's Nasty Surprise Forbes
- Galaxy S10 Lite may still be the name of entry-level variant Android Community
- Samsung foldable phone date confirmed by Samsung itself SlashGear
- View full coverage on Google News
In a blog post published Jan 7 outlining the company's new One UI design, Samsung may have accidentally displayed the interface on the upcoming Galaxy S10 before its official release; on Thursday, the images were swapped for those of a more generic-looking device.
GALAXY Note 9 and the Galaxy S9 are Samsung's top-tier smartphones that appear unable to stave off fierce competition from their biggest rivals. Here is why Express.co.uk believes the South Korean OEM's smartphones are struggling to make a sizeable impact on the industry.
Samsung's Galaxy S10 may not be the smartphone you should buy...
We're just almost a month away from the supposed official announcement of the next flagship device of Samsung and so we're getting a lot of rumors and leaks
Samsung already announced the date of its Unpacked 2019 event and left no doubt that it would announce the Galaxy S10 there. Some, however, might be a bit more