- Police met with Chinese authorities on hunt for Jho Low IGP does not disclose details of Malaysiakini
- PDRM met China authorities over Jho Low, says IGP The Malaysian Insight
- Malaysian police meet authorities in China to find Jho Low Channel NewsAsia
- No sign of Jho Low, say cops after talks with Chinese authorities Free Malaysia Today
- View full coverage on Google News
IGP does not disclose details of the meet, only saying that search for the financier is still underway.
The police are also working with Interpol to find the rogue businessman, says Mohamad Fuzi Harun.
GENTING HIGHLANDS: The Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) has held a meeting with the authorities in China in an effort to find the whereabouts of ...
Talks with Interpol have also drawn a blank so far, reveals the inspector-general of police.