- PKR veep says sorry for careless statements; Harapan cash handout under spotlight Malaysiakini
- 60 motorcyclists paid RM20 each in Tanah Rata, says Kit Siang The Malaysian Insight
- Cronyism, neglect of education made Felda fail, says Kit Siang The Malaysian Insight
- MCA wants Pakatan investigated over RM20 payment to 'volunteers' The Malaysian Insight
- View full coverage on Google News
KINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
In denying vote-buying claims, DAP veteran reiterates they were reimbursed for travel expenses.
Settlers were barred from expanding beyond cash crop farming, says MP.
BN lodges police report over social media pictures of ‘duit minyak’ handed out in Cameron Highlands by-election.
Rest of World News: KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian state announced it had a new sultan Saturday, who is expected to be elected king after the former monarch abdicated followin.