- Philippine president renews attack on Catholic church Malaysiakini
- Rodrigo Duterte calls on the Catholic Church to allow its ‘useless’ priests to have boyfriends Daily Mail
- Philippines' Duterte launches new tirade against Catholic Church Aljazeera.com
- Philippines’ Duterte says ‘sons of b*****s’ bishops should be allowed boyfriends as ‘most’ are gay in foul-mouthed rant The Independent
- Philippine President Duterte Says 'Most' Bishops Are Gay, So Church Should Let Them 'Have Boyfriends' Newsweek
- View full coverage on Google News
But Duterte doesn't give any particular reason for denouncing the bishops.
In a shocking speech given at a groundbreaking ceremony for a school near the capital Manila on Friday Duterte claimed 'most priests are gay' and labelled the clergy 'sons of b*****s'.
Controversial president says his country's bishops are 'sons of b*****s' and 'most of them are gay'.
Philippines’ president Rodrigo Duterte has attacked the country’s Catholic bishops in a furious speech, as his war on drugs attracts increasing criticism from the church.