- Penang government awaits explanation from developer over cross sign New Straits Times
- Lighting in form of cross: Penang govt awaits explanation from developer Free Malaysia Today
- Penang waiting for developer's explanation on cross The Malaysian Insight
- Chow awaiting report from State Secretary's office over lighting at apartment resembling a cross The Sun Daily
- View full coverage on Google News
Chief Minister Chow Kon Yeow says the developer is currently testing facilities and with more lights switched on, the 'cross' disappears.
The building's lighting arrangement had offended nearby residents.
GEORGE TOWN: The Penang government is still awaiting a report from the State Secretary’s office over the lighting issue at an apartment building in Je...
TANAH RATA: MyPPP president Tan Sri M. Kayveas will not be running for the Cameron Highlands seat and instead declared that he will openly and aggress...