- Myanmar court rejects appeal by jailed Reuters reporters Malaysiakini
- Myanmar court rejects jailed reporters' appeal The Star Online
- Myanmar rejects Reuters journalists' appeals BBC News
- Myanmar: Wives of Reuters journalists devastated by verdict Aljazeera.com
- Reuters journalists to remain in Myanmar jail after losing appeal The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
There is insufficient evidence to show they are innocent, rules the judge.
A Myanmar court rejects the appeal of two Reuters reporters sentenced to seven years in jail on charges of breaking the Official Secrets Act, saying the defe...
Reuters reporters Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo were convicted of breaching secrets after exposing a massacre.
Myanmar court rejects appeal by jailed Reuters journalists, upholding seven-year sentence for investigating killings.
Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo jailed for seven years for breaching country’s Official Secrets Act