- 'Johor MB's intrusion into Singapore waters undermines goodwill, trust' New Straits Times
- Singapore insists Johor MB's ship visit 'illegal', 'provocative' Free Malaysia Today
- M'sia to meet S'pore despite Johor MB's alleged trespass Malaysiakini
- 14th JMCIM postponed, Wisma Putra confirms New Straits Times
- Johor MB insists he did not trespass into Singapore waters Free Malaysia Today
- View full coverage on Google News
The Singapore government confirms postponing a joint meeting with Malaysia originally scheduled for tomorrow.
Although JMCIM meeting postponed, Azmin will meet S'pore ministers to discuss other bilateral issues.
Osman Sapian says he was only watching Malaysia’s security teams doing their job and there was no intention to provoke.