- ISIS OBLITERATION: Syrian forces step up attack last enclave - 'final moments' for jihadis Express.co.uk
- Trump threatens Turkey with economic devastation if it attacks Syrian Kurd militia Free Malaysia Today
- Trump says he will 'devastate Turkey economically' if it attacks Kurds The Guardian
- Trump threatens to 'devastate' Turkish economy over Syrian Kurds BBC News
- Many of Donald Trump's advisers tried to derail Syria withdrawal The Straits Times
- View full coverage on Google News
ISLAMIC State (ISIS) militants are 'living their final moments' in the last of their territory near the Iraqi border as US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) battle to wipe out the extremist group.
Relations between the 2 NATO allies have been strained over US backing for the Kurds.
President tweets blunt warning over Syria troop pullout, drawing a swift response from Ankara
The US leader warns Turkey of economic devastation if it attacks Kurds after a US pullout from Syria.
WASHINGTON (WASHINGTON POST) - President Donald Trump dispatched national security adviser John Bolton on a cleanup mission a week ago, with a three-day itinerary in Israel that was intended to reassure a close ally that Mr Trump's impulsive decision to immediately withdraw troops from Syria would be carried out more slowly and with important caveats.. Read more at