- Huawei Canada’s Scott Bradley quits as scrutiny of company grows South China Morning Post
- China's Huawei 'fires' employee arrested in Poland Free Malaysia Today
- Poland arrests Huawei employee, Polish man on spying allegations - World The Star Online
- Poland spy arrest: China telecoms firm Huawei sacks employee BBC News
- Poland arrests two over spying allegations, including Huawei employee Free Malaysia Today
- View full coverage on Google News
Senior vice-president for corporate affairs broke the news in an online post that did not give a reason for the move
The company says it has decided to immediately terminate its employer relationship with Wang Weijing.
WARSAW/LONDON (Reuters) - Poland has arrested a Chinese employee of Huawei and a former Polish security official on spying allegations, officials and sources told Reuters on Friday, a move that could fuel Western security concerns about the telecoms equipment maker.
The Chinese telecoms firm says Wang Weijing acted on his own and brought the company into disrepute.