- Goldman Sachs could be liable for US$5b in 1MDB scandal — report The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia Chronicle Malaysia Chronicle
- Goldman advisory division surges past fixed-income traders Financial Times
- Goldman Sachs could be liable for $5B in Malaysian scandal New York Post
- View full coverage on Google News
Goldman Sachs may be on the hook for as much as US$5 billion (about RM20.48 billion) for its role in the 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) bribery scandal — twice the previous estimates of a worst-case scenario, New York Post reported today, quoting a recent Wells Fargo research report.
Goldman Sachs may be on the hook for as much as $5 billion for its role in a Malaysian bribery scandal — twice previous estimates of a worst-case scenario,...
Carlos Ghosn, the former chairman of Nissan, has been hit with further criminal charges. The star executive was charged with breach of trust on Friday, according to the Tokyo District Court, having been re-arrested over the claims in December.